UNIVERSONG © 2018 – 17th Edition
Festival Internacional de la Canción de las Islas Canarias
From October 17 to 21, 2018. Arrival of all delegations: October 17. Departure of all delegations: October 21. Place: TENERIFE
A) UNIVERSONG JUNIOR: from 10 to 15 years old (soloists, duets, trios or vocal groups)
B) UNIVERSONG: From 16 years old (soloists, duets, trios or vocal groups)
The International Jury will be made up of prestigious music professionals. Their votes will be unappealable.
AWARDS IN EACH CATEGORY (Universong and Universong Junior)
“GOLDEN ORFEUM” TROPHY – 1st. Prize
“SILVER ORFEUM” TROPHY – 2nd. Prize
“BRONZE ORFEUM” TROPHY – 3rd. Prize
Other special awards and Diplomas of finalists
Invitation to Universong 2019 (Entry fee and hotel included) for 1st place
1 free participation in Festival Viva la Música (for 1st place)
50% discount in Festival Viva la Música (for 2nd and 3rd places)
1 year free “Premium Artist” in FESTIVOX (for 1st place)
6 months free “Premium Artist” in FESTIVOX (for 2st place)
3 months free “Premium Artist” in FESTIVOX (for 3rd place)
Online promotion, social networks, press, radio and TV
REGULATIONS FOR THE PARTICIPATION
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: JULY 31, 2018
The artists presented can only participate as soloists or as members of a duet, trio or vocal group.
Each singer must send two songs. The organization will choose one of them. Duration of songs not exceeding 3:30 minutes. The performances will be with live voice and music in playback.
If the total number of participants is greater than expected and necessary for TV recording time, the contest would be held in two elimination rounds. In that case, the first 12 classified in the semifinal, by category, will go to the Final. In the event that two or more participants present the same song, the one that was received first during the registration period will have priority. The rest must change the proposed song.
By their participation in the contest and the online presentation of the registration form, the participants authorize the organization of the festival to use the songs presented, the recording of their performances at the Gala, as well as their images and photographs at the festival, to promote and disseminate in the media, their talent and the event itself. They also take sole responsibility for the origin of the musical playbacks provided for their performances at the festival. The organization is not responsible for any litigation in this regard.
IMPORTANT for singers from Malta:
To apply, please, contact: ERSEB PRODUCTIONS
EXCLUSIVITY for Maltese participants
Registration fee: 60 euros (soloists) or 40 euros (group members).
HOW REGISTRATION MUST BE MADE
- Complete ONLINE FORM and attach:
- mp3 songs to present (interpreted by the participant)
- mp3 of playbacks of the songs
- 2 recent photos
- Brief CV
- Link to participant video performance
- Payment of the registration fee. 50% discount for “premium” artists registered in FESTIVOX platform for artist promotion www.festivox.com
CONDITIONS OF ACCOMMODATION, MEALS AND ACTIVITIES
– 330 euros. Price per person in a double room – Hotel 4 *
– 390 euros. Price for single room – Hotel 4 *
EXTRA DAYS: If you want to add more days to your stay in Tenerife, we offer the best prices. Information: email@example.com
The price includes:
- Accommodation and half board (breakfast and dinner)
- Program of musical and promotional activities
- Program of recreational, cultural and excursion activities
- Bus for activities
- Official invitations if necessary for visas
- Attention by the organizing team
PAYMENTS – By bank transfer to: Orfeum Organization of European Music Festivals
Bank: LA CAIXA / IBAN: ES4721006651122200580588 / BIC SWIFT: CAIXESBBXXX
Or via PAYPAL with payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transfers airport / hotel / airport are are not included.
- Please do not buy your flight tickets until you have the confirmation of the festival’s organizing team.
- Payment for accommodation, meals and activities must be made before September 10, 2018. Artists who do not comply with this rule will be disqualified.
- Participants, companions and guests must be accommodated in the official hotel of the festival. The organization of the contest will manage everything related to accommodation and meals
reservations as well as activities and internal transportation for activities and excursions.
- All participants and accompanying persons must have covered, at their own expense, health and accident insurance. The festival organizers are not responsible for any incident in this regardor for a possible need for medical or hospital care.This Regulation could be modified by programming and production needs. It will be notified in a timely manner, if applicable.
ORFEUM European Music Festivals Organization